Ensonor is proud being a supplier of Engineering, Products and Systems for the ships Steam installations.
The ship has a steam production capacity for more than 30 t/hr, larger than most land-based Food & Beverage companies. The steam production equals 17MW of energy, transferred to the production plant and to the ships Ancillary Systems.
AkerBioMarine emphasize energy efficiency and a sustainable use of the Antarctic resources. Energy Efficiency has therefore been a key target for Ensonors work.
We appreciate the close and excellent cooperation with Optimar, supplying the factory and with Vard Brattvåg, building this advanced and challenging ship.
Ensonor has supplied:
- Engineering: Steam related solutions for the factory and for the ships ancillary systems.
- Valve supply: Control Valves, Safety Valves, Globe Valves, Direct Acting Pressure Control Valves, Non-Return Valves etc.
- Heat Exchangers: Vent Condensers, Condensers and Air Heaters
- Condensate Removal: Steam Traps and Steam driven Condensate pumps.
- Various: Expansion Bellows, Pipe Hangers etc.
Our Main Suppliers for this project: